At Yorkshire Tiger we’re committed to providing our customer with a great experience and have real ambition to continue to grow as a business, to support us in our exciting journey we have a number of bus driver jobs available at our Idle depot.
You will be flexible and willing to cover shifts at short notice as and when required. You will also have the ability to work on your own initiative and to a high standard.
In return we offer a competitive salary, contributory pension scheme and concessionary travel.
If you are interested, please send a covering letter and CV, to: Yorkshire Tiger driver recruitment, Arriva Yorkshire, 24 Barnsley Road, Wakefield, West Yorkshire, WF1 5JX or email Reception.email@example.com
Reporting to the Operations Manager the key duties of this position will be to:
• Treat all people with courtesy and respect.
• Display a positive and competent approach to delivering a reliable and quality service to our customers.
• Provide timetable / general information and promote fares to customers.
Essential requirements for the job are:
• Minimum of 18 years of age (DVLA Regulations)
• Passed fit for a PCV medical
• No more than six points/endorsements on driving licence
• No drink driving convictions in the last ten years